Tuesday 2 August 2011

Neglect

I fear I have neglected my blog terribly lately, but I do have the most excellent excuse of being out of the country.

Corfu, where my friend and I sojourned, was truly blissful. Hot, sunny with an excellent pool it was practically heaven (apart from the fact that not all the people I wished for were there).

Of course, now I have to feel the inevitable downfall of returning to work.

Not good.

After having a week of being left to my own indulgent devices, to have to return to the stultifying nature of work, with all of its bizarre idiosyncrasies and restrictions, is just too depressing. I have zero enthusiasm for it and I fear today it is showing.

Apologies for making you listening to my whining. I promise that at least next time I will think of something more interesting and entertaining to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment